Dear Guest ,
Unfortunately online registration for this event on June 15th is now full.
However, we are operating a waiting list, if you would like to have your name added to this list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Ireland and NUI Galway are happy to jointly host a one day seminar on June 15th at the J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics, NUI Galway, on the theme:
“Winning Business in the US Medical Device Market”
A one day seminar with visiting senior US Medical Device executives from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Terumo, Stryker, Arsenal Medical, Sapheon and MedCelerate , NUI Galway academia, and Irish Medical Device companies.
The seminar, which may be attended by invitation only will include:
• Interactive panel discussions with a focus on addressing current issues and topics of interest to the Irish Medical Device community
• 1-1 sessions between the visiting US executives and Irish companies (20 Minute sessions)
• Discussion on the Innovation Ecosystem Supporting Ireland’s Medical Device Industry
• Two Irish companies Aerogen and Vistamed giving their insights into how they successfully sell into the US market.
• Legal issues between the Irish and US life science markets being addressed.
There are a limited number of places at this invitation only event so please RSVP here before 30th April to guarantee a place at the event.