Event Title: eHealth Research and Innovation Network Launch
14th Of June 2017
Event Summary: The focus of the event is to bring key digital health stakeholders together to discuss, plan and begin the implementation of a national digital health research network with the aims of:
- Increasing strategic interdisciplinary eHealth Research and Innovation capacity in Ireland.
- Provide a platform for stakeholders to share digital research knowledge and resources
- Establish a collaborative network of interdisciplinary researchers and industry partners.
- To act, as a point of contact between research and industry.
- Act as a database for people to find digital health researchers and industry partners
- Foster links with international collaborators, national stakeholders to further develop ERIN
Event type: Full day and free - Places are limited, pre registration is essential.
Event Location: School of Psychology, Room AMB G065
For further information please contact:
Dr Brian Slattery
School of Psychology