Supported Decision Making Coaching and Mentoring Training Day
Trainer: Cher Nicholson, Co Trainer: Debbie Knowles
Date: 9th February 2018
Venue: Institute for Lifecourse and Society, National University of Ireland Galway
Cost: €200 Limited Number of Places - 15
Please note: You must have completed the six day intensive course before participating in this coaching day.
This workshop is an extension of the work undertaken in the Intensive training in the Practical Facilitation Training in Support Decision-Making
You will learn more about:
· What is Supervision?
· What is Coaching?
· What is Mentoring?
· How to promote teamwork
Practical workshop of what to do in the time before meetings occur and the feedback process at the completion of the Supported Decision Making meeting
Workshop will include:
· Relationship building
· How to encourage “thinking outside of the box”
· Group dynamics and the part they play in this approach
· How to juggle working with services (formal) and family and friends (informal)
· How to act as an Ambassador for this work
· How to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
· What motivates people
· How to be an Entrepreneur