This symposium is primarily aimed at:
- Hospital Personnel that are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and management of Head and Neck Cancer patients.
- Academic Healthcare Professionals that are involved in cancer research and the role of viral oncology, in particular HPV.
- Primary Care Doctors, Nurses and Dentists that play an important role in detecting oral cavity cancers and managing head and neck cancer survivors
- Public Health Practitioners that are interested in the role of HPV in these cancers and the preventions options that are available.
- Interested General Public - This symposium is free and those interested are welcome along.