Who Should Attend
This short-workshop is aimed at all frontline professionals or executives with an interest in leading or participating in a hospital care model designed to maximize quality, reliability, accountability, and patient-centeredness. The intended audience includes hospital unit leaders (e.g. physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals); hospital leadership (e.g. executive leadership, nursing leadership, clinical governance, and quality and safety officers); and medical and nursing educators (e.g. directors of training and professional development programs).
1. Structure - list 4 features of Accountable Care Unit
2. Process - list 4 features of Structured Interdisciplinary Bedside Rounds
3. Outcomes - describe the influence of an ACU-SIBR care model on unit outcomes
- Structure: the Accountable Care Unit (ACU)
- Process: Structured Interdisciplinary Bedside Rounds (SIBR)
- Outcomes: Clinical, Service, Cost, and Education