For more information concerning registration, accommodation and to send abstracts of proposed papers, please contact directly as soon as possible the Galway Committee at the following address: email@example.com tel.: 00 353 91 495217; fax: 00 353 91 495568.
A copy of each abstract must also be sent to the Canadian Committee at the following address: IALL-AIDL; suite J-4; 6000, chemin Deacon; Montréal (Québec); Canada H3S 2T9. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.iall-aidl.org; tel.: 1+ (514) 345-0718; fax: 1+ (514) 345-0860.
Abstracts of papers (200-400 words) should be sent before December 31, 2005. The topics of the conference shall include:
- Linguistic rights and legislation.
- Language rights in the constitutions of the world
- Language Planning and Human rights
- The politics of languages and rights
- Linguistics rights as third generation rights
- Multilingualism and linguistic rights - The right to language diversity
- Indigenous languages and minorities rights
- Linguistic minorities, lesser use languages, endangered languages and human rights
- Language rights before the courts and the law
- Language rights in education
- The language of law