IMPORTANT: All FINAL Oral, Symposia, and Workshop Presentations must be uploaded in Exordo by the extended deadline date of Monday 13th June.
- Submit presentation in PowerPoint only AND MUST BE UPLOADED using the following file name format:
"PaperSubmissionIDSurnameFirstname". Example, 001ConnollyEvan or 123ShielAgnes.
- Bring their presentation(s) on a USB using naming format above.
- Organise independently any hand-outs or other material required for presentation.
- Please keep to your allotted time.
Venue will have a data projector and computer. Presentations should be in Powerpoint 2013. Both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios are supported.
Please refer to the programme to confirm which date you will present your poster. Poster must be hung before 09.00 each morning and removed by 19.30 each day. Presenters must be at their poster for the allocated hour on the programme to present their programme. Velcro dots will be provided as part of the poster board to hang posters.
Poster numbers - please see HERE for soft copy of abstract book where your poster has been allocated a poster number. For example, if you are listed as PS1.01 in the abstract book you will be allocated poster board number 1 during Poster Session 1. If you are listed as PS2.65 in the abstract book you will be allocated poster board number 65 during Poster Session 2 etc.
Posters should stimulate discussion. The poster should include a brief overview of the study, which can be explained in more detail in a one-to-one conversation with the reader.
· Maximum poster size is 115 cm high and 88 cm wide.
· Materials must be easily read at a distance of 1.5 m.
· The layout of the poster is portrait
It is possible to arrange printing/collection of posters via firstname.lastname@example.org for collection on arrival in Galway (authors own responsibility).