The date for abstract submission has been extended to March 17th, 2007
You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation:
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout.
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case and centred.
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics (the main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
- Main body of text to be left aligned.
- Single spacing throughout.
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by YEAR, VOLUME and PAGE.
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text.
- Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word email attachment.