Abstracts (in pdf) no longer than 450 words
Abstracts including all authors and headings 'background', 'method', 'results' and 'conclusion/discussion' should be submitted on the abstract submission page.
Abstracts can be streamed to the general research or trainee track, if so preferred.
Abstracts are invited for
- Oral presentations (10 minutes and 5 minutes discussion)
- Elevator pitches (one slide, 3 minutes, 2 minutes discussion)
- Poster presentation (Moderated)
- No preference
During the abstract review process, reviewers will be asked to identify the top three papers in each category. AUDGPI judges will be invited to select the winner in each category based on their presentation. Prizes will be presented on Friday afternoon (9th) at the closing of the conference.
The AUDGPI prizes are:
· William Shannon Prize: Best Presentation by GP Trainee
· George Irwin Prize: Best Education Project
· James McCormick Prize: Best Research Project
· AUDGPI Bursary: Best Presentation
In the interest of the programme, the organisers may however change preferences for the type or track of the abstract.
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER