Authors are invited to submit oral or poster abstracts, based on real-world, practical case-studies, for consideration for this conference. The agreed conference themes are listed under Conference Themes.
- Abstracts must be in English. Abstracts should not exceed 400 words, inclusive of the title and should be presented as follows;
Title - Typeface; Times New Roman, bold, 13pt.
Author - Typeface: Times New Roman, bold, 13pt.
Body Text - Typeface: Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- Do not submit attachments, slides, or any reference materials with the abstract.
Submission of Abstracts
- Note: Abstract submission has now closed.
- The final date for submission of abstracts has been extended to March 30, 2007.
- Please submit your abstract on the abstract submission page. The final date for receipt of abstracts is March 2nd, 2007.
- The abstract should be saved as a word document and submitted as an attachment. The file should be named as ‘Surname_Abstract’.
- The programme will be posted on this website in advance of the conference.