As this is a symposium, we will not be opening up a call for paper presentations. However, we will have a poster session at the conference and the posters will be on display throughout the event. If you have conducted research related to one of the conference themes, you are invited to submit a poster abstract for consideration for this conference. The themes are:
1) Globalisation of Higher Education
2) Relationships between Teaching and Research
3) Civic Engagement
4) Distance Learning
5) The Doctorate
6) The Role of Creativity in Higher Education
Queries about these themes can be directed to email@example.com.
Abstract preparation for posters
• Abstracts must be in English. Abstracts should not exceed 400 words, inclusive of the title and should be presented as follows;
Title - Typeface; Times New Roman, bold, 13pt.
Author - Typeface: Times New Roman, bold, 13pt.
Body Text - Typeface: Times New Roman, 12 pt.
• Do not submit attachments, slides, or any reference materials with the abstract.
Submission of Abstracts
• The final date for submission of abstracts is May 16th, 2008.
• Please submit your abstract on the abstract submisson page.
• The abstract should be saved as a word document and submitted as an attachment. The file should be named as ‘Surname_Abstract’.