One social outing per week is included in the cost and may include the Aran Islands, a cruise on Lough Corrib and a visit to the theatre. In addition, Galway is bustling during the summer months and details of the various festivals/events will be sent with the registration information.
Students may also use NUI, Galway's state of the art sports and leisure complex at special rates.
· A 25m 6-lane swimming pool with saunas and steam room.
· Fully equipped, 130 piece, lifefitness gym facility.
· International size sports hall with bleachers to hold 660.
· High-tech climbing wall.
· Squash, racketball and basketball courts along with resistance and core training areas.
· Over 100 pieces of CV equipment incorporating cardio theatre equipment.