This conference will examine issues related to translation, technology and autonomy in language learning. Proposals are invited for papers, workshops and posters on the following general subtopics:
1. Translation, Technology and Audiovisual Translation.
2. Autonomy in Language Learning.
3. European Language Framework and Portfolios.
4. Reflective Teaching and Learning.
5. (Multi)media in Language Learning.
6. Distance and e-learning.
7. Virtual Learning Environments in Language Learning and Teaching.
8. Teacher Training.
9. Language testing and assessment.
10. Intercultural issues in Language Teaching and Learning.
Abstracts are invited for presentations, workshops or posters in a titled, single-spaced attachment of not more than 300 words in length, with name, address and affiliation in the body of an email and a brief biographical description, to one of the members of the conference organizing committee.
Papers, presentations, workshops or posters will be accepted in Irish, English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. A selection of the proceedings of this conference will be published
For further information, please contact one of the organizing committee members.
Dr Laura McLoughlin – email@example.com
Dr Dorothy Ní Uigín – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Pilar Alderete – email@example.com
Ms Labhaoise Ní Dhonnchadha – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is March 31st, 2010
Dates of the conference: 10th -11th of December, 2010