NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR THIS CONFERENCE HAS NOW CLOSED -29 July 2005
The Conference will be held in the Arts Millennium Building (AMB), which opened in 2000 hence its name and, is a magnificent example of modern architecture combining glass and local limestone.
- To avail of the special EHPS delegate rate, all EHPS members must submit their membership number, please include this information in the comments box on the registration form. The EHPS membership officer and treasurer is Christel Salewski and she can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early registration has now closed.
- Please note that your presentation will be scheduled in the conference programme and book of abstracts only if the registration fee has been paid by June 10. Paid registration is a condition for abstract publication.
- Students must submit confirmation of student status, please include this information in the comments box on the registration form or email/fax student ID always quoting abstract code. Please see http://www.conference.ie/imageupload/ConfofStudentStatus.doc for confirmation of students status form.
- Delegates should quote registration number on all correspondence to conference secretariat and submission of an abstract is not a prerequisite for registration. Presenters should also quote abstract file code on all correspondence to the conference secretariat.
Delegates must pay by credit card Visa or Mastercard.
Conditions of registration:
Delegates are expected to insure themselves against theft, loss, accidents and damage or medical expenses that may arise. The organising committee does not accept responsibility for any of the above.
Provided a written cancellation is received before 30th June, the full payment minus 20% for bank charges and handling will be refunded. No refunds will be given after that date. The cancellation policy applies to all reservations made. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. Submit cancellation in writing to the Conference secretariat.