As part of the 2nd Annual Social Marketing Conference, there will be parallel sessions with presentations under the following three themes:
- Public Health and Well-Being
- Policy Formulation and Implementation
- The Environment and Energy
Suitable papers are invited under the above themes. Submitted papers will undergo a peer review process and selected papers will be presented as part of the parallel sessions, which will take place on Friday 4th June from 1.45pm - 3.15pm.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is Monday 17th May at 5.00pm.
Please CLICK HERE to see details of submission guidelines.
Schedule: Key Dates
- Thursday 18th March 2010: Call for papers issued
- Monday 17th May 2010, 5.00pm: Deadline for submission of full papers, both completed and development papers, comprising 3,000 to 6,000 words
- Before May 1st 2010: Early Bird Registration Deadline - €65 per person to include refreshments, light lunch and conference materials
- After May 1st 2010: Late Registration Deadline - €95 per person to include refreshments, light lunch and conference materials
- Friday 28th May 2010, 5.00pm: Closing date for registrations. Pleae note that you must register to attend the Conference if you wish to present as part of the parallel sessions.