Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration by the scientific programme committee for oral and poster submission. All abstracts must be submitted on line and must adopt the following format.
1. Abstracts may be in English or French. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, inclusive of the title and should be presented as follows;
Title - This should not exceed 20 words, Typeface: Times New Roman, bold, 10pt.
Author(s), Institutional affiliation and email address - Typeface: Times New Roman, bold, 10pt. Name of presenting author should be underlined.
Body Text - Typeface: Times New Roman, 10 pt.
2. Please use the following format:
The text of the abstract for all submissions should include:
• A statement of the purpose of the study (preferably in one sentence).
• A brief description of the methods used in the study.
• A summary of the results obtained in sufficient detail.
• Theoretical and/or practical implications of the study.
3. All abstracts for oral presentation should include findings. Those that do not may be considered as a poster presentation.
4. Type the abstract single-spaced. Use Arabic numerals for all numbers except at the beginning of a sentence where they should be written out. Use standard abbreviations and symbols. Keep abbreviations to a minimum and define each one when it is used for the first time.
5. To register at the 'Student Registration Fee', the following information must be provided at the end of the abstract:
- The degree for which registered and the year of study.
- The department and university in which registered.
- The supervisors name, title, academic and email address. The supervisor will be contacted to vouch for the status of the postgraduate.