You Should Attend if You Are:
- Someone who wants to enable sustainable change
- A professional at a nonprofit/NGO, public agency or other organization working on health, environment, community or social issues
- A commercial marketer who wants to apply your skills towards changing society and the world for the better
- A student interested in the field of social marketing OR
- A researcher concerned with public policy development and strategy formulation, community growth, innovation, infrastructural/ systems change, civic engagement, socially sustainable issues, social inclusion and inequality.
You Will Receive:
- A step-by-step sustainable behaviour framework for mobilising groups of people at a local / community levels.
- A systematic approach for selecting behaviours, identifying barriers and benefits, developing strategies, conducting a pilot and broad scale. implementation.
- An interactive, hands-on approach to achieving community based behavioural change.
- A solid day of insights in an intimate setting with noted global social marketing experts Craig Lefebvre and Doug McKenzie Mohr.
- Exposure to numerous case studies, examples and illustrations of best practice interventions from around the world.
- Coffee, lunch and conference materials and
- A networking occasion to meet colleagues and professionals from around Ireland who are grappling with similar issues, problems and concerns.
You Will Learn:
- How social marketing uses tools to create sustainable change
- How to avoid the pitfalls of influencing behaviours
- How to follow proven community-based social marketing secrets to develop an effective intervention on limited budgets
- How to use the success factors of proven social marketing interventions and
- How to address the major behavioural challenges of our time.
- How to think strategically about innovative social change.
Past Participants Said About Last Years Conference:
“Very informative day” “Fantastic and badly needed” “Very forward-thinking ideas and opportunity for planning towards the future” “Great day, extremely useful”.
A Further Special Offer - The 2nd World Non-Profit and Social Marketing Conference
You may be aware that Ireland will be hosting the 2nd World Non-Profit and Social Marketing Conference, taking place in Dublin, 11-12 April 2011.
It follows the hugely successful first World Conference in Brighton, UK in 2008, presenting a unique opportunity to hear and meet many leading thinkers and practitioners from across the world - bringing expertise from such areas as social marketing, the behavioural sciences, strategic communications, health promotion, community engagement, policy development and advocacy, and more. The 2nd World conference will bring together those interested in applying strategic communications, marketing and behaviour change methodology to solve key social challenges.
With over 200 presentations and seminars taking place, this is an opportunity not to be missed. As event supporters, NUI Galway has negotiated a specially discounted registration rate of €400 (reduced from €550). To take advantage of this offer, enter the code SUPEREB400 in to the “Promotional Code” field at http://wsmconference.co.uk/register.
A full programme is available at http://wsmconference.co.uk/programme, for further information contact the conference office email@example.com, +44(0)1323 637719.