The Mathematics and Education students will be presenting on the following topics:
- BEAM (Building European Identity Through Spirit, Sense and Meaning) - European Summit on Teacher Training in Klagenfurt, Austria
- Hewlett Packard Innovations in Education (HPIIE) and ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education), worldwide summit in San Francisco
- Developing a Digital Resource
- The Effectiveness of Video Tutorials with Secondary School Students
- Game Theory syllabus for Leaving Cert. applied maths
- Considerations Regarding the Teaching of Probability in Schools.
- An Investigation of Coordinate Geometry Syllabi and Pedagogies Throughout the Schools of Ireland.
- A module for Applied Maths on Probability and Genetics
- A Transition year Mathematics Module